Thread: EAA Forum, Crazies and You

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by kscessnadriver View Post
    Having been a part of a number of aviation forums for a good number of years, I think that I've came to a conclusion about the EAA board. There are many good people on here, which do a great deal of good work. There are also quite a few crazies on here, that for some reason, simply cannot stick to the topic or venture off into cheap shots at anything and everything they can, simply because they think they are all knowing on a topic.

Why this happens, I have no idea. Perhaps from a lack of moderation, perhaps its just the way the membership of EAA sees it. Personally, the ones that are most concerning to me are the ones that encourage ignoring federal regulations, simply because they disagree with them or don't like them for some reason.

Its a shame that so many topics get locked here because of what these crazies do. Perhaps rather than locking these threads, there should be some actual moderation and removal of the offending posts. Because what good does simply locking a thread do, when the offenders know they still get their point in and it doesn't get deleted?

Email EAA Feed Back and tell them of any concerns you may have. <feedback@eaa.org> I Ain't going to Change untill you complain.
    Last edited by RV8505; 08-30-2012 at 04:28 PM.