Thread: New Chapter Chat Webinar

New Chapter Chat Webinar

Hello Chapters!

We (Jeff Skiles and I) have started a webinar series named CHAPTER CHAT. We will host the Chapter Chat in a Webinar format, about every 4 to 6 weeks.

Last night our title of the program was "Eagle Flights - Taking Off". Our guest was Jan Novak, from Chapter 105 in Hillsboro, OR. That chapter has given 30 Eagle Flights so far. Out of the 30 flights.....three Eagle Participants signed up for ground school and lessons at the local FBO. Jan shared a letter from both of them. If you missed the webinar last night, would highly recommend you view it at www.eaa.org/webinars It will be up within 24 hours.

The next Chapter Chat will be on fund raising for your chapter. We will have as a guest Alan White, from our Duluth, MN Chapter 272. I met Alan on our Grass Roots Pilot Tour in Superior Wisconsin. He is a rockstar when it comes to fundraising. We will keep you posted on the date of that Chapter Chat. Tune in and learn more about fundraising for your chapter. Alan will also be at our Chapter Leadership Academy October 26, 27 and 28th at the Air Academy Lodge here at EAA HQ.

If you are not getting ChapterGram....please sign up today. My article is on our last Grass Roots tour thru Kansas City, Omaha and Des Moines. You can sign up for ChapterGram at: http://www.magnetmail.net/actions/su..._form_ExAA.cfm click the box by Chaptergram. This is the best way to communicate with our chapters at this time.

Jeff Skiles, Brian O'Lena and I will be in Indianapolis on October 30th. Come out and see us.

Blue skies!
    Last edited by Hal Bryan; 10-17-2012 at 02:30 PM. Reason: Formatting