Thread: Weekly ticket purchase

Weekly ticket purchase

In the past we would attend AV for just the day and would buy the ticket right at the gate. This year we took off the whole week. We won't attend every day but probably enough that it would be cheaper to buy the week ticket then pay each day.

How does the weekly ticket work? Is there one wristband you get that you are then wearing the entire week or do you show your proof of purchase and get a new wristband each day you attend?

You get a slightly more durable plastic wristband that is good for the entire week. A few years back the EAA caught on to the fact that there was a secondary market in weekly passes and went to the bird bands to stem that.

The plastic wristband lasted the entire week for me, enduring daily showers and general wear, and still needed to be cut off at the end of the week!

You cut yours off?!? I'm still wearing mine from 2012! just kidding.....

Carl Orton
    Sonex #1170 / Zenith 750 Cruzer
    http://mykitlog.com/corton

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingRon View Post
    You get a slightly more durable plastic wristband that is good for the entire week. A few years back the EAA caught on to the fact that there was a secondary market in weekly passes and went to the bird bands to stem that.
    Yes. Heaven knows you can't cut the band and use a little clear tape to put it back together later.

I hate showering and/or sleeping with those things on...

Quote Originally Posted by CarlOrton View Post
    You cut yours off?!? I'm still wearing mine from 2012! just kidding.....

Last year was the first Oshkosh visit for my 8 year old daughter. She had such a great time at the event that she refused to remove the band for weeks, she keep it on until it started to fall apart sometime in September! She wanted to show all her friends at school after the start of the new school year.