Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Math?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by steveinindy View Post
    The only reason I haven't seriously considered moving to Oshkosh is because there are not any graduate programs within driving distance of there for what I want to study.
    What field do you want to study as a post-graduate? We have many universities near here that I might be able to help you connect with.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattmutz2 View Post
    What field do you want to study as a post-graduate? We have many universities near here that I might be able to help you connect with.
    Injury biomechanics. U of W-Oshkosh is a great school but they have other areas of expertise. The closest programs I know of (and it's a pretty small field so there's maybe 20 programs in the entire US worth their research funding) are UW-Madison and Medical College of Wisconsin. I can guarantee that with either of those, my fiancee would demand to live in Madison or one of the immediate suburbs of Milwaukee. She's definitely a "city girl" who abhors long distance commutes to work. Thank you for the offer though.
    Unfortunately in science what you believe is irrelevant.

"I'm an old-fashioned Southern Gentleman. Which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-***** when I want to be."- Robert A. Heinlein.