Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EAA Annual Meeting

Quote Originally Posted by DanH View Post
    Did anyone video the board meeting?
    I believe that Bob Collins mentioned that the EAA Radio team recorded the meeting and I seem to recall that they got video too. They were waiting for permission to post.

I mentioned on the Facebook site that the quickest way to be perceived as being totally transparent would be to post and host unedited video/audio of the meeting. It might be the best cure for insomnia, but with full disclosure, it would take away quite a few complaints and agruments.
    --
    Bob Leffler
    RV-10 Flying
    www.mykitlog.com/rleffler

With everything else being streamed and recorded by the fine volunteers at EAA Radio, there is no way that this was not recorded. It should be put up as soon as practical as an exercise in transparency, if nothing else.
    Jeff Point
    RV-6 and RLU-1 built & flying
    Tech Counselor, Flight Advisor & President, EAA Chapter 18
    Milwaukee, WI
    "It All Started Here!"

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Point View Post
    With everything else being streamed and recorded by the fine volunteers at EAA Radio, there is no way that this was not recorded. It should be put up as soon as practical as an exercise in transparency, if nothing else.
    I agree! It would be great if some of the guys that went up there to speak could see themselves as others saw them! Additionaly, It would be nice to share the Paul P rebutal as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Bryan View Post
    Marty, I'm the only one with the ability to delete user comments on news stories of ours, and I don't don't do this, period. The only time I delete, hide, or edit a comment within any of our online communities is if it's A) obvious spam, B) explicit or offensive, and in that case, if it's technically possible, I'd rather just *** out a word or two, or C) if the original commenter has specifically requested it with good reason.
    Hal, I apologize for saying "comments" because what I meant was "feedback." While I have no doubt all email "feedback" will be read as claimed, I also have no doubt that any feedback that doesn't fit in with management ideology will be deleted. Nobody will ever know.

Banned
    [QUOTE=I also have no doubt that any feedback that doesn't fit in with management ideology will be deleted. Nobody will ever know.[/QUOTE]

Echo that. See my other post: http://eaaforums.org/showthread.php?...0589#post20589