Thread: Daily Airshow schedules and updates....

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Daily Airshow schedules and updates....

Another great year, but I have a question. Where is the best place to get the daily lineup and order of the airshow?
    Although I am there for the week I only watch the airshow once, maybe twice while I am there. Typically to see something in particular. The *absolute* best performance of this year was Steve Hinton doing an acro routine in Glacier Girl. Sad part is it was never mentioned in the Airventure Today paper, even in the airshow line up page. I saw it from my camp while cooking bratwurst! We went out and asked about if this was going to be done again, nobody knew.

Additionally we found out that the Tora Tora Tora performance would close the show on Friday. I assumed it would close the show Saturday as well, so made no effort to get out there early Saturday. Saturday it opened the airshow 10 minutes early. Case in point, Airventure Today (my main source for news during the show) is not the best source of airshow updates...

After returning home I found this link, which accurately lists the performers and order for each day. (The only place the Hinton P-38 routine is listed, and I say again, this was THE BEST part of the airshow for me and my brother, even viewed from camp.)
    http://www.airventure.org/news/2012/...how-order.html
    How can I see this link? Are others getting this mailed/tweeted/updated to them somehow? I do not bother with a laptop at Airventure, but would love to get this piece of accurate information daily if possible? Is the order set too late for publication in Airventure Today?

Thanks
    Jim
    Last edited by glider90; 07-30-2012 at 10:38 AM.