Thread: EAA radio not working ?

EAA radio not working ?

For some reason EAA radio doesn't work for me. It's worked all year long and now that I want to listen live I keep getting nothing but a long delay, some error messages, and sometimes I hear intermittent conversation.

I've changed nothing on my hardware and have been listening to EAA radio every week for a year. Now it stops?

Am I missing something?

Jeff

Jeff,Please tell me more about how you are connecting to us. Please include operating system, media software, or phone app information. You can also contact us at info@eaaradio.net., and we will personally assist you in getting connected ASAP.
    Jim Gray
    Station Manager - EAA Radio
    http://eaaradio.net

Jim

Please could you explain how the EAA Radio VIDEO feed is set up.

While the VIDEO part of the feed seems to run continuously 24/7, the Audio on that Video stream is a puzzle to me.

I would expect the audio, to be the SAME as the independent Audio feed, (synced with the Audio, so not necessarily synced with the "only Audio" feed).

Instead, on Monday, whenever I was watching it, it seemed to go Silent, during times when the Studio was LIVE, but play audio when the Studio was playing recorded content ?

Yes, during Studio LIVE time, one could get an audio feed from the Audio only stream, but that is significantly out of sync, and some 15+ seconds in advance of the Video.

Thanks for the info. You're one of a few that discovered this today. We believe this is due to a blown module on our 30+ year old broadcast console. My engineer is aware and it will be adressed ASAP. Until then, you can stream the audio via our website www.eaaradio.net. Again, thanks for the input.
    Jim Gray
    Station Manager - EAA Radio
    http://eaaradio.net

Quote Originally Posted by ifly1848v View Post
    Thanks for the info. You're one of a few that discovered this today. We believe this is due to a blown module on our 30+ year old broadcast console. My engineer is aware and it will be adressed ASAP. Until then, you can stream the audio via our website www.eaaradio.net. Again, thanks for the input.
    I wish you good luck in getting it repaired or replaced.
    Finding spare parts for a 30+ year old broadcast panels can be a challenge.

Name:  rt67uewrgdrsgdsgdsfdsf.jpg
Views: 317
Size:  73.5 KB

Kindle fire

Quote Originally Posted by ifly1848v View Post
    Jeff,Please tell me more about how you are connecting to us. Please include operating system, media software, or phone app information. You can also contact us at info@eaaradio.net., and we will personally assist you in getting connected ASAP.
    I tried it both on my Kindle Fire and my desktop PC.

Kindle Fire: Never works. Says "reliable for 58% (or some number) of users, then stops and says something about being unreliable.

Desktop PC: Didn't work when I posted this message (same error I got on the Kindle), however, it worked great yesterday, haven't tried it yet today!

I'm running Windows 7, 16G RAM, i5 processor, Geforce 480XT graphics, Creative Audigy sound card.

No issues with anything else such as the web cams as well as the ATC traffic, in fact I had all web cams and all ATC traffic (5 or 6 windows lol) open at the same time and everything seemed fine. Occasionally one of the ATC windows drops out but I think I'm pushing it lol!