Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Almost Time

Quote Originally Posted by glider90 View Post
    Accuweathers current forecast...
    Oh, how I hope that holds. That'll feel positively wonderful coming from Phoenix.

I found out two days ago that I've got a few days off during AV week, so I paid for a UWOSH dorm room this morning. I plan to jumpseat up through MSP to ATW on Wed, and I'll be at the convention on Thu and Fri. Sadly, that's all the time I can spare this year; I have to leave on Sat.

I've been trying to make it for several years, but work always got in the way. This is my first visit, so I'm pretty stoked! Woo Hoo!!
    Eric Page
    Building: Kitfox 5 Safari | Rotax 912iS | Dynon HDX
    Member: EAA Lifetime, AOPA, ALPA
    ATP: AMEL | Comm: ASEL, Glider | ATCS: CTO
    Map of Landings

32hrs to lift off...~38hrs to touchdown at the big show. 2nd year for me, 1st year for the spousal unit.
    It's just one dam job after another

Brian C.
    Sport Air Racing League http://www.sportairrace.org/
    Race 155

I'm already back from OSH. Went early (last Sat & Sun) to beat the rush. Pretty nice going through museum with no one in your way!

Arrived late last night. It was dark but Camp Scholler looks great. Got some light rain overnight, and its still misting this morning. Life is good. Travel safe everyone.

l will be departing north central Ohio early Saturday morning in my RV (motorhome). My brother-in-law is coming with me. He is not a pilot but is still an aviation enthusiast. It's going to be great seeing him experience Oshkosh for the first time.

46hrs to lift off...~54hrs to touchdown at the big show. 4th year for me, 1st year for both the spousal unit and daughter.

T-18hrs until liftoff. 23hrs until we touch down on the dot with a VAC sign in the window!

28th year

Flying up on Tuesday. Six of us in two 172's. Can't wait!

Leaving early afternoon today, going the long way. I'll be in the U.P. of MI for the weekend then drop into OSH Monday morning on the way back. I'll stay out of the way as I go by West of the arrival on the way North.

Getting on the road tomorrow morning (sat) at 5:30am,..... if all goes smoothly, I'll arrive Sunday evening to Scholler!