I few of us are renting a pop-up camper for the week at camp Scholler. We will all be arriving at different times. Since we are all driving in we will have more than one vehicle for the week. I read on the camping faq that there is only one car permitted per site and that extra cars can be parked in an overflow lot for $55 per week or $9 per day. So I am curious about how I get an overflow parking pass. When I arrive do I get in the regular camping registration line or do I go somewhere else? Do I need a copy of the camping credentials to get the pass? I will probably be the 2nd person to arrive so someone else in our group will have already registered and paid for the camping site. Do they need to get a 2nd car pass for me when they register the camper or can I get one when I arrive? Do I have to purchase the extra car pass for the whole week? They will be leaving on Wednesday and I am staying until Saturday so there will only be one car on the site Thursday through Saturday. The faq is very vague on how this works. Can someone clarify how this process works?

Keith