Thread: Renting one man carts

Renting one man carts

Im bringing some older guys with me this year and I was wondering the details on renting the one man carts for them to use on the grounds.
    Last edited by Chris Aerts; 07-15-2012 at 09:05 PM.

If you are referring to "mobility scooters" for the handicapped, which I presume you are, they are available for daily or weekly rental from Vista Mobility on site. Their onsite location is just next to the main gate entrance, and they are charging $65/day rental fee. Here's the link to the "services" page for AirVenture (found by clicking on "Planning" on the main AirVenture page, then clicking "Services, and scrolling down to the section titled "Handicapped Services":

http://www.airventure.org/planning/services.html

You can reserve them in advance (a good idea just to make sure one will be available for you when you arrive, though they've always seemed to have more than an adequete amount on site) by clicking where it says "Click here" to make advance reservations online for one-person electric vehicles."
    Last edited by spongebobiwan; 07-15-2012 at 11:32 PM.

Thanks I looked everywere for that info. I must have looked right past it.

We did this last year for my 86 year old dad. Made all the difference in the world for him. As a WW11 B-29 pilot he was given the red carpet treatment by the FiFi group and that made it all worth it. A little spendy but well worth if for us once. L
    No matter how far you push the envelope; its still stationary!