Thread: A Little Humor

A Little Humor

This is bad, but it is funny. I saw it on the board at Longmont yesterday. If you are the uptight sort, then just don't read it.

A blond girl is up flying with just her and the pilot.
    He, unfortunately is a chain smoker and heavy drinker, and it catches up with him, and he passes away in flight.
    She knows just enough to talk on the radio.

Girl: Mayday, Mayday, help me!
    ATC: This is Air traffic control,, what is your problem?
    Girl: I am not a pilot, but we are in the air and my pilot has died. Help, I am so scared.
    ATC: Calm down miss, I have experience with this sort of thing, and I am going to tell you how to get down safely. Now first take a deep breath, and try to relax.
    Now tell me your height and position.
    Girl: I am 5' 4" and I support President Obama.
    A pause, and then ATC says:
    Repeat after me, "Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name".....

Who says Repulsicans don't have a sense of humor, as long as it is outgoing and not incoming.
    Last edited by Bill Greenwood; 08-25-2012 at 08:30 AM.

It is a bad joke and in poor taste! Repulsicans? Further, brining politics to the board is just low class.

You obviously should not have read the joke, as I wrote in my warning, if you are more interested in finding a problem than enjoying a laugh.

Maybe not all of us Demoncrats can take a joke, but I hope I never get to that point.

And since you have such a strong critical opinion, maybe you'd be willing to use your own real name in your posts, like I and many others do and not hide behind an alias.
    Last edited by Bill Greenwood; 08-25-2012 at 10:58 AM.

It's pretty funny but I heard the same joke told about George W. Bush. It's one of those that makes the rounds about whatever group is in power. However, I do have to agree that Chuck has a point: it would be nice to have one place where the stupid political bickering is not manifest. Bringing it up seldom does anything but start a fight.
    Unfortunately in science what you believe is irrelevant.

"I'm an old-fashioned Southern Gentleman. Which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-***** when I want to be."- Robert A. Heinlein.

EAA Staff / Moderator Hal Bryan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by steveinindy View Post
    it would be nice to have one place where the stupid political bickering is not manifest. Bringing it up seldom does anything but start a fight.
    This is one of those places, or it's supposed to be...thread closed.

Hal Bryan
    EAA Lifetime 638979
    Vintage 714005 | Warbirds 553527
    Managing Editor
    EAA—The Spirit of Aviation