Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: AirVenture 2012 Webcam Official Thread

Enjoyed the Fifi footage, guys...thanks!

I don't 'get' the music playing during the airshow....we 'come' to hear Packard Merlins and R-985's...not music. I know you guys have no input on that, but maybe you know someone who does :-)
    Last edited by Jim Rosenow; 07-28-2012 at 02:31 PM.

Much better job with the airshow this afternoon. You got a good mix of the planes in the sky & the action on the ground.

Marla

Unfortunutly we will not be streaming any of tonights airshow live due to system maintenance of the ISP system. And currently all cameras are offline as well.

However, we are trying to get it recorded for playback sometime tomorrow if all goes as we hope. We will post here again if we are able to get a working copy of the show.

Todd

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Rosenow View Post
    I don't 'get' the music playing during the airshow....we 'come' to hear Packard Merlins and R-985's...not music.
    Man-oh-man Jim,

You just hit one of my nerves. I've been saying the same thing for years now. Slowly but surely it seems all the airshows and airshow acts have all been choreographed to coincide with some very loud music, sometimes so loud I can't even hear the airplane. I wouldn't mind it if once in a while some act decided to include music, but it seems to me they've all done it now. And I'm with you. The REAL music and the only music I wanna hear, is that Packard engine, etc. I think I was born too late and I've lived too long. :-)

EDIT: Ugh. My apologies. Thread hi-jacking violation on my part. My emotions got the best of me on this one and I wrote before I remembered what this thread topic was all about. Pardon my interruption.
    Last edited by spongebobiwan; 07-29-2012 at 02:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Ritzman View Post
    Unfortunutly we will not be streaming any of tonights airshow live due to system maintenance of the ISP system. And currently all cameras are offline as well.

However, we are trying to get it recorded for playback sometime tomorrow if all goes as we hope. We will post here again if we are able to get a working copy of the show.

Todd
    I've been going nuts trying to get the stream, I hope we can see the entire airshow online and not just "highlights"!

Jim
    Jim Hann
    EAA 276294 Lifetime
    Vintage 722607
    1957 Piper PA-22/20 "Super Pacer"
    Chapter 32 member www.eaa32.org
    www.mykitlog.com/LinerDrivr
    Fly Baby/Hevle Classic Tandem

Lack of Webcam streams...

Thursday it had been posted here that the Webcam streams would be down from 6 PM - 1 AM tonight (Saturday), and you were hoping to be able to get back online fairly early Sunday morning.

Just thought I'd let you know... The Webcam streams are ALL back online as of 11:25 PM Saturday night.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Hann View Post
    I've been going nuts trying to get the stream, I hope we can see the entire airshow online and not just "highlights"!

Jim
    We were able to record the stream and got it transfered from one location to the one we can work on getting the correct format to play. The video we play will be unedited, so not just the highlights. There was not to many aircraft flying the night airshow this year, but the fireworks were good.

Watch for the stream to start playing around noon central time.

Todd

Some where in the South Pacific,I also do Flyovers for the Green Bay Packers Home Games,GO PacK GO!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd Ritzman View Post
    We were able to record the stream and got it transfered from one location to the one we can work on getting the correct format to play. The video we play will be unedited, so not just the highlights. There was not to many aircraft flying the night airshow this year, but the fireworks were good.

Watch for the stream to start playing around noon central time.

Todd
    Where will the stream of the unbroadcasted Saturday night air show be broadcasted.
    Will it be in the "Airshow" jwplayer popup.

Thanks
    Last edited by Wrongway Feldman; 07-29-2012 at 11:17 AM.

Which stream for Night Air Show???

More info needed!!!

Todd said to watch for it to start playing around NOON (nearly 1 hour ago.) I did...

Titw and Air Show pages have BOTH said whole time "Stream not found."

Other 3 streams have been showing LIVE coverage...

Where can we see the Night Air Show from last night???

We were told to watch for it to start around 1 hour ago Central Time, but nobody said WHERE to watch for the stream!!!

Info on which stream or a link to click on would have been helpful.

I still want to see the night Air Show... It's 1 PM Central... Did I miss it since you didn't say what stream it would show on???

If nothing else, please provide it as a downloadable file link so we can download the file & watch it when we get a chance instead of having to try searching for some MYSTERY STREAM hoping to find it before it quits streaming.
    Last edited by rcmodelr; 07-29-2012 at 12:22 PM.

You haven't missed it. We have been having some transcoding issues. Todd will post when it is up, the an is also to loop it on the theater in the woods stream. Also there will be no afternoon air show stream. The camera guy has finished his assignments and is on his way.