Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: AirVenture 2012 Webcam Official Thread

Glad he is up and about.
    Thanks
    Rick

Post a picture of the AirVenture Streaming Mascot!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Rosenow View Post
    1 vote for 'parking' on the active runway end, Paul...thanks!

Jim
    +1

To be able to watch the planes "land" and "take off", while listening to the ATC radio, would be really cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Fodhopper View Post
    Post a picture of the AirVenture Streaming Mascot!
    lol, I will work on that. maybe even a small tribute to a former mentor..."Traveling Bob"

Cams look great...how are the coolers doing? Get all the mosquitos out of the fans?

Thank you again for your hard work..

I also would / have enjoyed the cameras a lot more when they show more of the landings and takeoffs. The panning is interesting every so often to see how the grounds are changing but watching the landing and takeoffs while listening to live atc really is the best.

Thank you.

how can we listen to what is happening during the showcase and airshow?? Is there sound available?

The air show equipment just got installed about 15 min ago. It is up and live with audio provided by EAA Radio.

I appreciate the effort the EAA has put in to covering the Showcase and air show via webcam... but could you please tell your camerapeople to focus on the aircraft? I'm not watching the Air Show cam to see the chalets, or a wide pan of the flight line.

Quote Originally Posted by flightwriter View Post
    I appreciate the effort the EAA has put in to covering the Showcase and air show via webcam... but could you please tell your camerapeople to focus on the aircraft? I'm not watching the Air Show cam to see the chalets, or a wide pan of the flight line.
    Much better job with the Ju-52 demo.