Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: AirVenture 2012 Webcam Official Thread

Pity the only time I get to view the cams they just show lots of darkness - the joys of being in a timezone on the other side of the world.... Would be really good to have some form of recorded archive / timelaspe thingy.
    "If it was supposed to be easy, everybody would be doing it...."

Proud designer / builder of Avian Adventurer ZK-CKE.

We are working on a few things.

Is there an EAA Radio "studio" Webcam this year ? If so, is the link available yet.

Listening to EAA Radio is great -- seeing who is talking makes it even better !!!

Geoff

Yep. We are helping them out with that stream. It's located here http://www.airventure.org/radio/. There is an embedded player with a big radio logo near the bottom of the page. Click the little play button and it will fire up.

we are currently streaming about 230 Mbits/s and everything seems to be holding stable. Thats a good thing, but the real test will be tomorrow's air show. We are going to attempt to run the stream at the hightest bitrate we can safely get out, if demand exceeds available bandwidth and server capacity, we may end up shutting down the other cameras to allow maximum number of viewers on the air show stream. We will keep you posted.

Rolls Eyes

WooHOOO!! I just noticed that liveatc.net has added the airshow frequencies to the live feeds this year, Air Boss, Air Show Control, Warbirds, etc., etc. I think I just wet my pants a little bit.

yep, we have been working with Dave from LiveATC.net to get those up and running for your listening enjoyment.

Just to let everyone know, Theater in the Woods is streaming live tonight.

Todd

What just happened at TITW?

I just got back to the theater and it sounds like the heat got to the camera operator and may have gotten a little dehydrated. I was told he is up and walking around.