Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: AirVenture 2012 Webcam Official Thread

also here is Theater in the Woods schedule for tonight 7/24. Since I have no idea where you are from, all times are central
    7:00 PM - 7:30 PM Bill Barber Award
    7:30 PM - 8:00 PM President's Awards
    8:00 PM - 9:00 PM Piper Cub Program
    9:00 PM - 10:00 PM Winnebagoland Barbershop

This complaining about the quality of the webcams makes me think of this video clip:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r1CZ...ayerEverything is amazing. Nobody's happy.Blake

AV8r...well played sir...

+1 avr8r

+1!!!!!! No one has EVER summed up this whole topic better .

lol..thanks guys. Both Todd and I really needed that laugh.

the ultralight and warbird cameras are back online. Not sure if taking them down helped any, but unless somebody wants to overnight me a big fancy multiprocessor server, there is little we can do at this point. It also amuses me when people that belong to the "Experimental" Aircraft Association insist everything be perfect right off the bat. This system is as experimental and homebuilt as many of the aircraft around here this week.

Anyway....theater in the woods is live tonight and should be starting up in about 15 min.

Paul today's broadcast of the show was quite good, I didn't se a single hiccup. Keep up the awesome work.
    Rick

Again this year I am enjoying AirVenture from my wheelchair at home. This is do to a lot of great work from a couple of guys that we all owe a great deal. Thank you so much. Thanks for the passion.

You guys definitely have done a great job this year turning a baling wire and duct tape budget into a great setup. Every year it seems to get a little better as you find new ways to improve the system.

Thanks again for all of your efforts.