Thread: Looking for a project.

Goggles Looking for a project.

I am looking for an affordable(Ha Ha!) single or two place project on a performance par with the Quickie, Lancair 234 or Glasair AC. The less work performed the better! I am in Bakersville, NC so if you have or know of something along these lines please let me know. Thanks, Bob rwrogers@sprynet.com

project

I sent you an Email about my Merlin GT project, You will be hard pressed to find a better deal. I have two engines to go with it.
    Brent

Bob, I have a friend who is trying to liquidate her late husbands estate. Included is a single place Biplane project. It is adapted from the Smith Miniplane. It may include a 0 SMOH Lycoming 0290D2. The wings are completed but not covered. The fuselage is tacked and the tail surfaces are started. Any portion can be purchased. She would like to get $4K for the engine. dave.o@earthlink.net

Howdy,

got a project you might be interested. Its a Glastar project. I have everything but the wings. The fuselage is 85% complete, its up and on its gear. Includes everything to finish the fuselage except the control cables. You supply the instruments and radios. Actually most of the static instruments are already installed in the panel. The horizontal and vertical stabilizers are complete. Workmanship is outstanding. You can have it inspected if you'd like. I have a 0-320E2D, that was just inspected, (about six weeks ago) that was mounted to the fuselage before the inspection. The propeller is a Sensich, fixed pitch, and i think its new. I got the airplane because the previous owner/builder, needed money. i spoke with the folks at Glasair Aviation and they said you could enter it in the two weeks to taxi program to finish it. In that program you 'd need about three days to finish it. Its very complete! Call me 303 949-8039, and ask me how much. I will sell the engine seperately from the fuselage. I have it priced to sell. Aircraft is located in the Denver area. Its very dry here and great for aluminum airplanes.