Thread: FORD Roadside Assistance not allowed to Enter EAA for a Jump start

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I found the phone number for parking in one of the schedules

I own and operate a business here in Oshkosh and I am a Ford Road Assistance provider (at least for lockouts, lost keys and jumpstarts) and EAA is nice enough to give me a vehicle pass to get to customers on the grounds. When I get calls (thru one of the roadside companies or direct from the customer) during the reverse traffic I enter by my flying club hanger and access the grounds from the north 40, so it is not impossible to get on the grounds as I have done it many times over the past years to assist customers. I was also under the understanding that AAA or someone provided the lockout and jump start service for free out there but that may have changed as that was a few years ago.

At least it is not as bad as the annual Country USA festival in Oshkosh a few weeks prior to AV. They won't let anyone on the grounds at all. Lose your car keys there and you have to pay $75-100 for them to tow it off grounds to a public parking lot so myself or another locksmith can make keys for you.

Well I had a great time regardless ,very nice people ,the dead battery thing was just a lil sore spot with such a Ford Presence ,I plan on returning next year but will sure bring my 4 wheeler