Last year, my wife & I tried to fly from NH to Copperstate (VFR). We got as far as southwest Indiana, then got bogged down in bad weather & burned up a few of our allocated days there, until we ended up spending a couple more days dodging weather getting back to NH. We'd hoped to try it again this year, but now I'm realizing that, to allocate a full 2 weeks of vacation this time to make it there and back means I have to choose between our planned trip to AirVenture in a few weeks and going to Copperstate, especially since I already flew to SNF this spring.

So, my question is about Copperstate and how much effort it's going to be worth getting there. I realize it isn't going to compare to AirVenture Oshkosh, but I'm wondering how it'll compare to SNF, which I'm familiar with. How long does it take to see & do everything at Copperstate? My thinking is that, if I can see most everything at Copperstate in, say, one day, then that makes it less worth the large window of vacation time I'll need to allocate to get there & back VFR. But if I'll need all 3 days to see & do everything, that'll make it more worth it.

Can people give me some idea as to what to expect at Copperstate, especially as compared to SNF?