Greetings. I've been to Airventure twice as a student pilot, first time in '08 when my wife and I flew commercially into Milwaukee and rented a car, and '09 when I flew into Fond du Lac with a friend in his Mooney. Well, now I've got my private and a copy of the NOTAM, and I'm eager to try to fly into Oshkosh. Having never camped with my airplane, I have a couple of questions for GAC veterans: 1) As the owner of a lovable but undistinguished spam can, a Grumman Yankee, I'm guessing I'll be directed to the North 40. I really like the quiet of the South 40, but I believe that's vintage overflow parking, so I won't be able to park and camp there. Is that correct? 2) Assuming I do end up in the North 40, is there ice for coolers readily available for purchase, as well as transportation to local supermarkets? (I can only take so much of Zaug's cooking....) and 3) does anyone recommend renting tiedowns at OSH, or should I just buy my own before arriving? I would appreciate any info I get to help this newbie transition into a been-there-done-that veteran. Thanks!