I've been attending AirVenture since 1986,(only 6 weeks old), thanks to my parents who celebrate their wedding anniversay at Oshkosh also. I guess you can say that we have many traditions during our week at Oshkosh. I've been able to make it every year except for 3 years I believe, and that's only because the Army didn't sync it's schedule with AirVenture! Two years ago I was even able to make it for 4 days right before deploying to Iraq and was also able to make it home from deployment last year to spend the whole week at airshow. Every year it seems that we go earlier and stay later and as soon as the last day finishes we are already talking and planning for next year. Our family traditions start by arriving early on the Saturday before the show, setting up camp-we are always on the same row every year, then we usually go down to watch the arrivals and by the time we get back to camp some of the rest of the crew shows up! Hitting up the pavillions and the square are always a first on Monday and we usually end up at the Warbirds every afternoon and then settle down for the show. Being in the military, I make a point of joining in the Veteran's Parade-it's great to hear the stories! And then there is also the weekly trip to Ardy & Ed's for dinner and then the LT Dan Band(sorry that they won't be here this year) and the night air show! There are so many traditions that I have, and probably to many to list here. There is always more that enough to see and do than the week that you are given and can't wait to fly "home" and see Oshkosh in 18 days!!!