Thread: this is your last warning !!!

Happy this is your last warning !!!

Oshkosh is 30 days away
    buy a couple pairs of good walking shoes
    Break them in by walking at least a mile every day for the next month.
    You have been warned
    Kevin

We will be able to identify those who ignored this sage warning; they are the ones that we see who are limping.
    Bill

Prairie Cottage Airport, 8KS8, Chapman KS
    Now wait a minute Bill. I've been limping for the last 6 airventures, got a new knee 8 weeks ago and right now looks like I'll make it 7 airventures with a limp. It's not always the shoes.
    Jim Clark, Chairman National Biplane Fly In, www.nationalbiplaneflyin.com. Currently flying: 1929 Waco CSO, 1939 Waco EGC-8, 1946 Piper J-3, 1955 Piper PA22/20, 1956 Beech G35, 1984 Beech A36 & 2001 Vans RV9.
    You love a lot of things if you live around them, but there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, nor any before nor any after, that is as lovely as a great airplane, and men who love them are faithful to them even though they leave them for others.
    - Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Clark View Post
    Now wait a minute Bill. I've been limping for the last 6 airventures, got a new knee 8 weeks ago and right now looks like I'll make it 7 airventures with a limp. It's not always the shoes.
    True, but I'm not about to take off people's shoes to distinguish between medically-induced limping and limping due to blisters.
    Bill

I'm trying to beat the crowd. My plantar fascitis has just reappeared.... Grr...