Thread: No Chapter Leader Workshops This Year?

No Chapter Leader Workshops This Year?

Hi, All;

I've been busy planning out my daily forum interests, and then it struck me: There's nothing there for the daily Chapter Leaders workshops that they've had the past several years.

Any word on these?

Carl Orton
    Sonex #1170 / Zenith 750 Cruzer
    http://mykitlog.com/corton

Quote Originally Posted by CarlOrton View Post
    Hi, All;

I've been busy planning out my daily forum interests, and then it struck me: There's nothing there for the daily Chapter Leaders workshops that they've had the past several years.

Any word on these?
    I was talking to one of the folks involved with forum scheduling and from the sounds of it, they are still trying to get everything planned out. Nothing formal but that's the way it seemed as of last week.
    Unfortunately in science what you believe is irrelevant.

"I'm an old-fashioned Southern Gentleman. Which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-***** when I want to be."- Robert A. Heinlein.

We will be having the Chaptar Leader Workshops at Theater in the Woods Wed, Thurs, and Friday. We are narrowing down the topics and will have them posted soon.

Hope to see you there!

Thanks, Trevor; Just an observation....the first year, they were in the vendor tent (the air conditioned one) just inside the gate. Last year, they were in the welcome center; not bad, just a further bit of distance. Now they'll be in the Theater in the Woods? Seems like we're getting pushed further and further out. The only complaint I have about that is that they've always been like 7:30 in the AM. For those of us taking the bus from the dorms, that's just that much further from the bus park. Yes, I'm whining. Still glad you're putting them together, though! Thank You!

Carl Orton
    Sonex #1170 / Zenith 750 Cruzer
    http://mykitlog.com/corton