As an EAA member I was ashamed when I saw a young family buy water for the kids but passed for themselves. I chair the National Biplane Fly In and our big money maker is selling water for a buck a bottle. It only costs us .12 cents a bottle when we buy at retail at WalMart and we feel that an 830% mark up is plenty. Go ahead and charge movie theater prices for the lousy food, ice cream bars and soda, the human body doesn't have to have lousy food, ice cream bars and soda. We all have to have water! I personally consider it the worst form of profiteering when you have the only source for an essential commodity and boost the price 2,500%. How does that help "Share the spirit of aviation"? I thank God my 1939 Waco uses inexpensive AvGas and not EAA water. Wake up EAA. Time to rethink who we really are and remember what our founder said, "We're not about airplanes, we're about people.". If that is really true then be satisfied with an 800% profit and sell water for a reasonable $1 per bottle.