Thread: Hatz Classic 063 Project

Hatz Classic 063 Project

I was asked by one of our EAA Chapter Members to post his unfinished Hatz Classic 063 Project.

Maybe someone can help him out.

Thanks!
    Smitty

--------------------------------------
    From Dick Stephens, Home 972-517-1647, Cell 972-342-0018:

I must sell my Hatz Classic 063 Project. I would like to sell it to a buyer in the McKinney/Dallas area. I will sell it for $39,000.00 and I will complete the construction, test fly it, fly the hours off, teach the buyer how to fly it including a tail dragger endorsement. Price and tasks are negotiable. The buyer must provide a place to complete the plane and buy additional material needed to complete the project (est. $20,000.00) depending on avionics and instrument the new owner wants. The plane is ready to assemble prior to disassembling and covering with fabric. I will finish the plane and would want to be able to fly it on occasions for Gas and oil.

If you want to buy the project as it is and you do the rest, the price is $10,000. I have $44,000 in the parts plus a lot of labor.

I will need $3,000 initially, with incremental payments as the project progresses.

The plane comes with a Rotec R3600 engine. One is flying in Utah. See Hatz Classic and Rotec websites. Call for more details, list of parts. Estimate of parts needed to complete, and schedule for completion.

Please call for more detail if you are interested, Dick Stephens, H972-517-1647, Cell 972-342-0018

I would be very interested in the project. Can you get me some pictures?
    Thank you,
    Dietmar

Quote Originally Posted by SmittysRV View Post
    I was asked by one of our EAA Chapter Members to post his unfinished Hatz Classic 063 Project.

Maybe someone can help him out.

Thanks!
    Smitty

--------------------------------------
    From Dick Stephens, Home 972-517-1647, Cell 972-342-0018:

I must sell my Hatz Classic 063 Project. I would like to sell it to a buyer in the McKinney/Dallas area. I will sell it for $39,000.00 and I will complete the construction, test fly it, fly the hours off, teach the buyer how to fly it including a tail dragger endorsement. Price and tasks are negotiable. The buyer must provide a place to complete the plane and buy additional material needed to complete the project (est. $20,000.00) depending on avionics and instrument the new owner wants. The plane is ready to assemble prior to disassembling and covering with fabric. I will finish the plane and would want to be able to fly it on occasions for Gas and oil.

If you want to buy the project as it is and you do the rest, the price is $10,000. I have $44,000 in the parts plus a lot of labor.

I will need $3,000 initially, with incremental payments as the project progresses.

The plane comes with a Rotec R3600 engine. One is flying in Utah. See Hatz Classic and Rotec websites. Call for more details, list of parts. Estimate of parts needed to complete, and schedule for completion.

Please call for more detail if you are interested, Dick Stephens, H972-517-1647, Cell 972-342-0018

Sorry, the project has been sold.