Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: J3 kitten

Wink Oh yes they are!

Quote Originally Posted by patrickbrockhaus View Post
    There are no plans available,

Plans for the J3 kitten are available at CFAIR (Copyright Free AIRcraft plans) yahoo groups.

Specifically the Kitten is at http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/Cfair4/

If you want to see what else is available check out the Hub page at hubpages.com/hub/Copyright-free-aircraft-plans

CFAIR.....Got wings?

A little late....

Quote Originally Posted by flyrcboy View Post
    Hi everyone,

I have been fascinated with the J3 kitten and have interest in building one. I search the web for Hipps Superbirds and it appears they are out of business. How would I go about acquiring plans for this critter? Is anyone in the process of building this bird currently?

Any help or guidance would be appreciated.
    Hello FlyRC,

I know this is a little late, but I thought would respond anyway. Mr. Hipp passed away back around 2008 or 2009. I don't think they ever had much of a website, if any. His wife Sharon and his son may still be producing the planes and/or supplying plans but I'm not sure. Their phone number is 828 - 749 -3986, or you can look up "Hipps Garage" in Saluda North Carolina.

Hope this helps!

Tate

Hello from dairingdave in arkansas,you should try generac 990 4 stroke lawnmore eng way cool and rel.

I have a set of wings never skinned in barn,, a nose cone mold and a Grover Aircraft Corporation J-3 Kitten construction manual great shape!!! Dad bilt 4 J-3 Kittens .. dad gone 1 set of wings left unskinned. MAY also have orignal set of blueprints Instrested in learning value,,, they are all for sale
    Last edited by ed kropf; 04-17-2015 at 10:18 AM.

j3 kitten .the wings

Quote Originally Posted by ed kropf View Post
    I have a set of wings never skinned in barn,, a nose cone mold and a Grover Aircraft Corporation J-3 Kitten construction manual great shape!!! Dad bilt 4 J-3 Kittens .. dad gone 1 set of wings left unskinned. MAY also have orignal set of blueprints Instrested in learning value,,, they are all for sale
    do you still have the wings and things for the j3 kitten.denny d. 330206 9961 leave a message and i will call you back . please help. building akitten for a history club.thank you denny d.