Thread: Safety Study on E-AB - summary results & recommendations

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I 'guess' it's unfortunate to miss half of this thread due to my carefully applied ignore list, but then if I had to reply 3 times in a row, and to almost every thread on the forum - I'd hope people ignored me too....as they already may! BUT...

It would be interesting to see how these accident stats compare to those of the Cirrus. Don't hear much bellyaching from them about those guys......

I've thought, for a long time, that we are living on borrowed time in our Experimental world. It's hard to imagine a government that has historically creeped into more and more of our lives, with no reduction ever, would continue to let us enjoy the freedoms we have compared to the certified world. It just isn't possible that they would leave us alone (hence the excellent suggestions for us to police our own, for all the good that will do...).

Oh well, another 10-15 yrs. and it won't matter to me but I'm sure sad to think of what we leave the next generations. Will probably resemble Europe and as screwed up as they are for GA. And to think we VOTE for this stuff (yes, in effect, we really do).

But....whadoIknow.........................
    Last edited by flyingriki; 05-24-2012 at 07:23 PM.