Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How many airports have you landed at?

What kind of plane? I like the decal idea. I've never seen it on a plane before but on plenty of RVs and semis.
    Unfortunately in science what you believe is irrelevant.

"I'm an old-fashioned Southern Gentleman. Which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-***** when I want to be."- Robert A. Heinlein.

GlaStar is the older brother of the Sportsman that you see advertised in the "Two weeks to taxi" program. Mine took three and a half years to build. I guess I must be slow. BTW I bought the decal at a RV center.
    Juliette

Nothing wrong with taking your time. Better that than rushing to meet a deadline and making a costly or risky mistake. If you ever find yourself up this way, you're always welcome to say "hi" and meet for coffee or lunch or something. Kat and I are always up for meeting new folks.
    Unfortunately in science what you believe is irrelevant.

"I'm an old-fashioned Southern Gentleman. Which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-***** when I want to be."- Robert A. Heinlein.

Thanks for the invite. My husband and I have spent most of our adult lives in upstate NY and we usually stop in Plymouth, IN on our way to Osh. Great diner within walking distance. We will be building a home on property adjacent to KMMI in TN next month so you are certainly welcome to stop in if you're travelling by. N423JC@gmail.com
    Juliette