Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Alright Yall Convinced me!! I am going to the 2012 Airventure!

"where the Kiwi's and Aussies camp, near the Red Barn. Stay away from their area with your grandson. At night they have wild tribal music, ritual sacrifices, and other "goings on" too horrible to describe"

Oh NO!! So, anyone know where I can get someone to watch my Young one, but wait, then again cultural diversivacation may be a good think for him, you know learning how "other" people do things! meanwhile I will do a complete investigation of these Horrific, ALLEGED, events! I know many are worried about these kind of things so..do not despair, I will make it my personal trial to discover, at my own peril, then report, if necessary, any infamous behaviour as is described!

I like ANZACS used to know a bunch in a brief tour of a beautiful Republic in Asia around 1970 ish, a whole other story!
    AND I like Rugby TOO! ("All Blacks" Rule)

I look forward to this trip, this experience and this time with like minded folks!

Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Gently56 View Post
    "where the Kiwi's and Aussies camp, near the Red Barn. Stay away from their area with your grandson. At night they have wild tribal music, ritual sacrifices, and other "goings on" too horrible to describe"

Oh NO!! So, anyone know where I can get someone to watch my Young one, but wait, then again cultural diversivacation may be a good think for him, you know learning how "other" people do things! meanwhile I will do a complete investigation of these Horrific, ALLEGED, events! I know many are worried about these kind of things so..do not despair, I will make it my personal trial to discover, at my own peril, then report, if necessary, any infamous behaviour as is described!

I like ANZACS used to know a bunch in a brief tour of a beautiful Republic in Asia around 1970 ish, a whole other story!
    AND I like Rugby TOO! ("All Blacks" Rule)

I look forward to this trip, this experience and this time with like minded folks!

Mike.
    Consider yourself warned.....

Also, I wanted to strongly suggest that you consider getting on a yellow school bus and visit the Seaplane base. You will be able to find out how to do that. I know walking is tough, and there is a short path from where the bus lets you off to the base. It is like a whole 'nuther world there. On a hot day, it is heaven on earth. Very interesting to watch how they operate that place.
    Larry Nelson EAA 35011
    President EAA Chapter 821
    Springfield, MO
    PA 30 / Cessna 195

Whats wrong with Kiwis and Aussies? ....
    We are actually trying to cut back on the ritual sacrifices... Running out of Virgins. Anyway, its the Aussies that always are the rough ones... (There is always a rivalry between Kiwis and Aussies)
    Will have to teach the Philistines how to play Rugby when I come over.
    "If it was supposed to be easy, everybody would be doing it...."

Proud designer / builder of Avian Adventurer ZK-CKE.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi zk-cke View Post
    whats wrong with kiwis and aussies? ....
    we are actually trying to cut back on the ritual sacrifices... Running out of virgins. anyway, its the aussies that always are the rough ones... (there is always a rivalry between kiwis and aussies)
    will have to teach the philistines how to play rugby when i come over.
    Larry Nelson EAA 35011
    President EAA Chapter 821
    Springfield, MO
    PA 30 / Cessna 195

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi ZK-CKE View Post
    Will have to teach the Philistines how to play Rugby when I come over.
    That would be good. But please don't try to teach us how to play cricket!

Don't ask a Kiwi about cricket - We're hopeless at it!
    "If it was supposed to be easy, everybody would be doing it...."

Proud designer / builder of Avian Adventurer ZK-CKE.

Quote Originally Posted by MEdwards View Post
    That would be good. But please don't try to teach us how to play cricket!
    Sorry, I thought Cricket is a long legged bug...Or that thing at Walley World named "Jimminey"!
    I guess I will stick to Rugby (Better than the NFL)
    Let us surmise that Aussies and NZ landers are running out of virgins, have one sport that rocks (rugby) and the last time I partied with them I was LITERALLY Ordered OUT of Austrailia (Perth was where the court was so I dont know if that really meant the whole country) and almost got an article 15 just because a bunch of ANZACS said "Dont worry mate, whats the worst that can happen"!!! Right! I am IN!!!!