Gently56.... I did the same thing. BUT, as FlyinRon mentioned, the calendar defaults to JUNE first, so select the month first and then you can pick your JULY arrival date.

I'm making my first trip too this year and coming from the Philadelphia PA region. Saturday from PA to Western OH, and then the rest of the way on Sunday. If you see a Red/Silver motorcycle, that will be me!

Quote Originally Posted by Gently56 View Post
Hey Thanks for the replies, I went to the website to get advance Camping permits and was STUNNED when I seen the price for camp scholler!
I seen the price for admission for the full week with my grand son I thought "thats alright, I can see the value in the cost for admission for both of us, no worries" cant really do much anywhere for 185 a week. Then I went to the camping site, because I figured 25 bucks a day not bad...then I put in my info and WHAMMO 888.00 buck for the week!!! Really...REALLY .....ummmmm no! My math says 24.00 a day times 7 days makes 168.00 add two more and at worst and 216.00 plus tax not 888.00 a week! Oh, and my Overlord went ballistic! So my question is very simple....Is this for real or is the reserved camping not set up yet on the website? I do not want to drive 11 hours just to turn around and go back for the lack of no where to stay for the week. I want to go, I need to go, I dream of going! BUT, Holy Moley thats expensive!

Also, a query, about my 9 year old grand son admission, is he also under a guest member or a student? I understand that if my wife goes its full 110.00 a week but what about my grandson is he a "guest" at the 110.00 or a student at 85.00 enquiring minds want to know! (and so does the Overlord)

Thanks guys for any help!