Thread: Introduction and advise requested

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Introduction and advise requested

Hi,

After a long absence, I am back on this forum and hope to be able to contribute. I am french, living in Canada , flying since I am 14 and fan of aviation history. My first Eaa convention was in 91 (at 17, and I hope to come this year for the first time in family.
    A few years ago , a stupid accident costed me my medical, (I get it back last year) but in the mean time I started a web site dedicated to build an online aviation library in order to keep in touch with aviation.

The project has grown up, I launched two weeks ago a new version of the site and I am in the process now to create a not for profit organization dedicated to build an aviation library and to help to preserve the aeronautic heritage (restoration project started this year).

Web site is www.avialogs.com , right now around 6000 documents are online (ww2 manuals, etc).

If you put to trash aviation related documents, books, old service bulletins, etc, please don't . Contact me here or trough the site and we will be glad to archive and scan them. Again this is a non commercial project and everybody who wants to help is welcome.

One request ... I am looking for information about aircraft recovery from water, I already have several info but I am looking for someone with experience on the topic.

Benoit
    Last edited by avialogs; 05-17-2012 at 08:06 AM.