I want to share something with all of you that may be interested in foam composite creations. As I stated above I had need of additional floatation . Exiting the plane at any time would result in flip over tail first. So I have created a new float wing to resolve my problem . That is part of the story.

For all of you I have been using a new adhesive to build with .Its from a company called Fomo Products,Inc. I build with styrene and urethane. In the past I was using urethane expandable crack filler. It worked very well there are many formulas. All those I used took many hours to cure and usually require a days time per step.This product requires a dispenser. The product is not mine ,but has been in use more than a year .The dispenser has never clogged. It allows one to inject between when insufficient foam has been applied. MOST of all it cures in about 20 minutes enough to continue working and building I constructed the wing float in one day. What would have in the past taken 3 or more. I only stopped because I was tired.

A few pictures of my new float and how it will be applied to my planeName:  rear float wing 015.jpg
Views: 785
Size:  98.0 KBName:  rear float wing 019.jpg
Views: 790
Size:  96.3 KB The float is still open but will be closed and glassed over . Yes it is an airfoil and being applied inverted.