Thread: Sport Aviation on Ipad

Sport Aviation on Ipad

Is there anyway to put Sport Aviation on Ipad Directly without having to sync it to a computer. I have the good reader app.

Thanks
    Keith

Keith,

While not a true download, you can read Sport Aviation directly from eaa.org or oshkosh365.org, I often do. Once you are in the Oshkosh 365 area, select EAA Members Only where you will see the graphic for Sport Aviation online edition. This method does require a continuous internet connection to serve up the next page. Maybe in the future EAA will make Sport Aviation available for complete download as a PDF. That GoodReader app would be a perfect way to read the magazine.

Aeronautically yours,

Ian

We are working on a custom app to deliver the magazine but it will be a few months yet.

Adam

Thanks for the update.

Keith

I have a round about way of doing it... If you download the Terra browser (free in the app store), open it and click the settings icon, you can change the identity the browser presents to the site. I used IE 7, but any non-mobile browser type should work. Now when you open the current copy of Sport Aviation, the full range of options are available including download as PDF. This is where it gets weird... To get it into iBooks, I had to use the Open In button to open it in Safari which will give you the Open In iBooks button... As I said, convoluted, but quicker and easier than getting off my butt to download it on my desktop and syncing or using dropbox...