Thread: "ICE PILOTS"..Season 2

Thumbs Up "ICE PILOTS"..Season 2

Ice Pilots rates as one of the finest TV reality shows ever produced. If you love the sight and sound of big radial engine warbirds like the C46 Commando, DC3, DC4 and newer designs like the CL-215 water bomber and big Lockheed Electra, you are going to find this show absolutely fascinating.

It is just too bad that for one reason or another, season 2 of Ice Pilots has not yet aired in the U.S. and that is a real shame because AirVenture 2011 is fast approaching and the last episode of season 2 is more than timely because it features curmudgeonly "Buffalo" Joe McBryan making his first ever visit to Oshkosh. He loaded up the venerable DC3 with several family members and load of cargo most of us can only dream about and then flew it non-stop from Yellowknife NWT to Oshkosh when he was asked to participate in the DC3 reunion held at last years event. Must see TV.

You don't have to wait for season 2 of Ice Pilots to finally air. All 26 full episodes of Seasons 1 AND Season 2 are available on YouTube but the show is very difficult to find. In the search field at YouTube, copy and paste this code:
    YIGITCIFTCI
    Scroll through the many videos on the page you are directed to and with a little sleuthing, should be able to find all episodes of "Ice Pilots" that have been produced so far.

Enjoy!

BTW, does anyone know where I can get a (NIB) diecast model of the C46?

Ice Pilots has become my favorite show on the tube...I don't watch much TV, but I DVR all episodes to keep for future viewing. Great stuff!!
    Chad Jensen
    EAA #755575

This works, which is great since NatGeo seems to have stopped airing the show in the US. I don't think they finished airing season 1.

Happy Thanks

Great show, nice to be able to watch the second season. Thanks.

Banned
    YIGITCIFTCI returns no results at all.

YIGITCIFTCI worked for me. It took a bit as the descriptions aren't in english but I could tell the season and episode from the numbers included in the description. I watched the Oshkosh show last night and really enjoyed it.

Banned
    That's odd, yesterday it returned no results at all, and I copied and pasted it so it wasn't a transcription error, today it worked and I found one show right off.

Getting tired of watching re-runs of season 2 here in Canada.
    Can't wait for season 3.
    Won't tell you who leaves the show at the end of season 2. Had to do that,....
    We had a guy from our Ottawa Chapter caught on film during the taping of Buffalo Joe McBryan at Oshkosh.
    He now is a star,....
    Death is just nature's way of telling you to watch your airspeed.
    — Anon.