You have too much pitch in your prop. Time to get another prop that will allow the engine to turn 2700 rpm, which the engine should do at full power, level flight, at or near sea level.

It is quite true that more rpm makes more power. You are restricting the power output of your engine by not allowing it to make full rpm. The only solution, assuming your engine is running well, is to repitch or replace your prop. I have nothing against the Prince prop, but it is clearly not adjustable. You will need to replace it with one with less pitch.

Unfortunately, replacing your prop is something you should have done when you still had the O-320, but it is a little late for that now.

If you want a metal prop call Sensenich. They can help you select the right pitch and diamater for your plane. If you want a fixed composite prop I recommend Catto Props in CA. Sensenich also makes a ground adjustable composite prop for the O-320, but I don't think they have the O-360 version ready to sell yet. You could ask, though. Whirlwind makes a ground adjustable composite prop, but it it pretty pricy.

These are just some of your options. Good luck with your new prop.

Dave Prizio