Thread: Super New Technology

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Super New Technology

For you guys that are really on the forefront of new aircraft design, like perhpaps an airplane powered by batteries, ie an electric airplane. A few have already flown and maybe more to come and develop into more useful performance and not just a novelty.

Now here may be the next step.
    What if you could power the charging or those batteries by a new source, a new type of electricty? Not solar or nuclear, not gas or coal fired.

There is a new company are at least a new company proposed called SEFE, inc. stock symbol SEFE on over the counter trading.
    The company proposed to get electricity from static electric charges in the atmosphere. They would send a balloon aloft with a black box and a wire to capture the electricity and send it to the ground and to the grid.
    The claim cost per kw/hr is .20 for solar, .14 for nuclear, .07 for wind, and only .03 cents for SEFE.

So this ought to be far out enough for most EAA experimental folks.
    I do NOT recomend this for anyone to buy in any way. Just take a look at it and think of the idea. And I'd wear a good pair of rubber boots around any source of electricity. I have no other knowledge of the company, the stock, or the process, and I have no financial interest in this at all.
    Last edited by Bill Greenwood; 05-03-2012 at 05:45 PM.