Thread: New EAA Chapter in Delaware

New EAA Chapter in Delaware

Initial start up meeting will be on Thursday September 8th at Middletown Town Hall 19 W. Green St. Middletown, De. at 6:30pm. I can be reached at tjf3019@yahoo.com if you have any other questions. Thanks, Tom Finch

Awesome!! What is the Chapter number?
    Chad Jensen
    EAA #755575

No Chapter number assigned yet. The Chapter formation paperwork is still in progress, Chapter number will come after submission to EAA. Thanks for the encouragement. Tom Finch

Congratulations, glad to have you with us. Let us know if EAA240 can help in any way. We need more kids enjoying aviation, we need more pilots, we need more restoration/kit-building!

Come and visit with us too!

See our web site at www.eaa240.org

Contact me at president@eaa240.org

Best wishes,

Mike Parry, President EAA240

I see the origional post is 6 months old and there is no new info. I will be moving to the area in a few months, anyone up there have anything new on the chapter number or contact info?
    Joe Mikus, MSgt USAF (ret) Avionics Tech
    Perryville, MD
    Student Sport Pilot

The new Chapter is 1536 and is currently based in Middletown, De. The monthly meetings are at 6:30 pm on the 2nd Thursday of each month at Middletown Town Hall located at 19 W. Green St. Middletown, De. I am President of Chapter 1536 and I can be reached at tjf3019@yahoo.com if you have any other questions. Thanks, Tom Finch

We are now officially an officially charted chapter of the EAA as of April 11th. Chapter 1536 is now listed on the EAA website, http://www.1536.eaachapter.org/ and http://www.eaa.org/chapters/locator/ under Delaware. Thanks to everyone for their efforts !

Tom Finch