Thread: onebag.com

onebag.com

A year ago as I was seriously looking to travel overseas, I stumbled across this website. I couldn't recommend a (non-aviation) website more. Ever traveled feeling chained to enough luggage that could supply a small orphanage? Then there's a website worth looking into. It's called www.http://www.onebag.com and it could revolutionize the way you travel, whether via Airbus or Piper. The great thing about the site is that one does not need to follow the advice word for word to benefit, as I have personally found out. Maybe some of y'all will find the same.
    Last edited by WingsAloft; 04-09-2012 at 09:51 PM. Reason: wasn't finnished typing

Haven't figured out how to get my tent and sleeping bags into the one bag for Oshkosh
    (Of course, I cheat now by leaving all that stuff in an Oshkosh storage locker between Airventures).

...so all the more reason to learn to pack light with everything else!

I actually saw a suitcase for sale that implemented sort of the one bag approach. You'd layout your suit and shirts and stuff and then it would roll up around the core that you'd stuff your socks and underwear in.