Thread: Flying Eagles Organization?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Big Grin Flying Eagles Organization?

So i heard through the grapevine that a new group was being formed. Basically it will be the young eagles, but for adults? Can anyone shed some light on this.....

Thanks Zack. I did see that article last week. Wasn’t sure if there was anything else out there about it. I will check when we come up to Oshkosh in july!

Is there a webpage on EAA.org dedicated to it yet? Something with handouts, certificates that one can order?

Although I am not involved in the planning, the EAA Eagle Flight program will launch during AirVenture 2012. I'm making an educated guess that a website, certificates, etc. will be available at that time or immediately after the official launch of the program.

Zack

Thanks Zack...you would be correct.

Just a quick note to let you know that we had another meeting today, here at EAA HQ in Oshkosh on creating the webpage for the new program. We are moving forward planning the entire program. If you are indeed interested in becoming an Eagle Flight Pilot. Feel free to send me a note at tjanz@eaa.org

We will have information at the LEARN TO FLY CENTER at AirVenture 2012. We will be registering Eagle Flight Pilots each day of AirVenture.

This program will provide adults the ability to experience flight and
    increase the pilot population.

I will keep you posted.

Trevor Janz
    EAA
    OSH