Just wondering if anyone else is having, or has had trouble uploading photos to the Photo Gallery on the news WEBS hosted chapter web sites? While the editor is somewhat klunky, I've managed to struggle with it for severlal months now and we've got a fairly decent site put together. We haven't had any problems uploading photos until this weekend.

Some will load and others will not... but it isn't the same pattern, just random failures during each attempt. Here is what I get when I try to upload...

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 646
Size:  58.6 KB

I posted a request on the WEBS - GetSatisfaction forum and they simply merged my request with another long and ongoing discussion about people having the same, or similar issues. http://support.webs.com/webs/topics/...from_gsfn=true

The primary recommendation on this thread was to update Adobe Flash. I've tried to upload my photos from three different computers using two different browsers (IE and Firefox)... and I've even updated Flash (which was already current) on one machine... still, no joy.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Hal, have you had to address this before? The web sites are alright once we struggle through the setup, but maintaining them is difficult enough without the added frustration. Hopefully someone has a fix.