Thread: EAA AirVenture Museum Lecture Series

EAA AirVenture Museum Lecture Series

The AirVenture Museum is re-introducing its lecture series with two new lectures later this year. If you are in the area, please come for a great presentation and a behind-the-ropes tour of the museum.
    Name:  Feb 7 Lecture.jpg
Views: 624
Size:  68.2 KB
    Name:  April 18 Lecture.jpg
Views: 567
Size:  78.5 KB

I just wanted to note that I attended this first lecture on the Lady Be Good, and it was very well done. The weather was not cooperating due to a snow storm, but there were still about 25 or 30 people in attendance. The talk itself was very informative and interesting. Afterwards, it was a lot of fun to sit in the cockpit of Paul 1, and the B25 and the Mosquito bomber. I love the way one has to climb into it the Mosquito!! On the other hand, that P51 cockpit suited me just right!! Thanks EAA for the behind the ropes tour. I would encourage all who can, to be at the next one on April 18th. Mr. Skiles says he took lots of pictures!!
    plans building a Sonex!!

I hope that these are taped, so they could be played/watched on Oshkosh 365, or be able to download

Hey Zack,

Is there a registration required in advance or a fee above the normal museum admission? When I lived in Wisconsin I made many trips to Oshkosh, been through the building and displays many times and took a "Introductory to Home Building" course with Ron Alexander. If the weather looks decent I may fly up for the April 18th program, I haven't been to Osh for several years and it's a lot more fun when AirVenture isn't taking place.

Joe

Joe,
    Speaking as one who attended the first one, there is no registration or fee required. But they provided coffee, cookies and water.
    Curt
    plans building a Sonex!!