Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New RV Aircraft Website up and running

Besides the forum for OSH 2012, there is now an exclusive forum for tools sponsored by Cleaveland Aircraft Tool, and one for Vetterman Exhaust. I appreciate the great response so far, over 26,500 page views on the forums alone in 2 weeks. Glenn Brasch www.RVairspace.com

Yeah, it's nice to have another RV site. Thanks. I'm in!

Quote Originally Posted by gbrasch View Post
    Thanks Steve, glad to have you on board, and I appreciate the comments you have already made on the website. Glenn Brasch
    Not a problem. I try to make my presence around such forums as that one and this one somewhat useful to others.
    Unfortunately in science what you believe is irrelevant.

"I'm an old-fashioned Southern Gentleman. Which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-***** when I want to be."- Robert A. Heinlein.

Two new forums have been added recently to talk tools with Mike at Cleaveland Aircraft Tools, and Larry and Clint at Vetterman Exhaust. Come and post your questions for them. Glenn Brasch EAA 151265

New link on main page of the website to vote on the AOPA/EAA proposal to the FAA re: 3rd Class Medical Certificate. Please vote on this important topic that EAA and AOPA have put so much work into. Thanks, Glenn Brasch www.RVairspace.com EAA # 151265