Most of us would love to travel by some great EAA type classic vintage Connie or somthing similar. But, alas we often end up going on the regular airlines, ( my preference is Southwest or Hawaian) and therefore havve to deal with those guys who like to touch other guys, aka TSA.
I don't know anyone who doesn't find them annoying, it is only a matter of degree as to how much.

But in reading on a financial site under Delta, I found there is a new program that let's you bypass most of the TSA drama. Precheck, for some people, cuts out some of the process and shortens it. TSA has had so many complaints for people about how much they delay the business traveler or how uncouth it is to practically strip search grandmothers; that they have come up with this new P R item. It's obvous to any unbiased observer, ( anyone whose salary is not paid by TSA or related spending) that most travelers are not terrorist, just regular citizens.

I, for instance, have been travelling on airlines for 50 years, own stock in them, and had a "Secret" clearance when I was in the Air Force, not that I knew any real secrets. So why waste their time on me?

For others like me, you can, in theory get in this prescreen program.
The catch is the fee is $100. Should a U S citizen, natural born, no crimainal record of any type, really have to pay a $100 bribe to TSA to get treated with some degree of courtesy and logic?