Thread: ???

???

Well, I knew EAA isn't really interested in ultralights,,, but you'd think somebody would know the difference between a Talon LSA and a Quicksilver:

http://www.airventure.org/news/2011/110727_trost.html

Hi Dana The Talon is a very rare design seldom heard of. You can be confident that quite a few people do know the difference but only three people in publications saw it before it was sent out after I mistakenly uploaded the wrong file number while using borrowed equipment. A former airline pilot, a young gal who checks the spelling, and the resident web editor, and they faithfully believed what I sent them was good. You can't imagine the crazy madhouse it is here during Airventure when the staff attempts to increase its output about 20X during the week. It was 36 hours before I learned about my error and got it corrected. Sorry.

I really dont know whether it is helpful or not.
    Last edited by heta; 09-28-2011 at 08:11 AM.
    I realize why women die in childbirth - it's preferable. Pregnancy Miracle Reviews There are three reasons for breast-feeding: the milk is always at the right temperature; it comes in attractive containers; and the cat can't get it.