View Poll Results: How often do you visit EAA.org?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Every day.

15 31.91%
  • 2 - 3 times a week.

17 36.17%
  • Once a month.

11 23.40%
  • Never - I get my EAA news here on the forums or elsewhere.

4 8.51%

Thread: Input needed! We're overhauling our website(s) and need your help!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Usually if I go the the EAA website it is either to buy something or to research items in back issues of Sport Aviation. Any current news is in the daily emails, if I am interested in an article I read it.

As our newsletter editor, and the one who tries to keep our membership informed of important happenings, I look at eaa.org daily. When there are important stories or requests posted, I forward the information to members so that they can be aware and help us take action when necessary.

I get so much e-mail that the EAA and AOPA bulletins are often overlooked as I just don't have time to look through them all when I get home. It is much easier to browse the headlines on the EAA main page rather than sift through threads on the forum for items that are actually newsworthy. I sit at a desk all day, so I normally take a minute to see whats happening.

I would also like a mobile site, especially since the fruit company doesn't like Flash. Beyond that, it is pretty good as is, I can normally find what I want quickly. A more prominent link to the Members Only content would be good possibly.

Jim
    Jim Hann
    EAA 276294 Lifetime
    Vintage 722607
    1957 Piper PA-22/20 "Super Pacer"
    Chapter 32 member www.eaa32.org
    www.mykitlog.com/LinerDrivr
    Fly Baby/Hevle Classic Tandem

I'll agree with you on that Jim... a more prominent link to Members Only content. Going to Members Only still takes users to Osh365, which is still dreadfully slow most of the time... I would fix that. Not Osh365, but perhaps move the content somewhere else if that would improve things. I wanted to share an article with someone a few weeks ago and it takes quite a long time to log in, navigate, etc.