Hey everyone, I thought there wasn't a better place than in the EAA Forums to let the pilot community know about an air rally that my friend and I have been working hard for months planning so that all of you can enjoy a day of flying, food, and awards!

We are more formally known as the Ohio Air Rally Committee LLC. and we will be hosting our first air rally on June 9, 2012! The Findlay Air Rally is being held at the Findlay Airport (KFDY) located in northwest Ohio. In the morning we will be having a pancake breakfast while rally participants check in their aircraft and plan the 200 nm flight plan we have chosen for all to fly. In the afternoon we will then release pilots to fly the route and winners will be determined on accuracy of pre-flight planning of time and fuel burn for the flight. Instead of rambling on and on about all the details, check out our website or like us on Facebook for the most current news on what is being planned for this big event in Ohio.

We are having an early bird registration discount on the entry fee, if you register before April 1 the fee is 25% off at $75 per airplane. If you have any questions feel free to contact us or email us and we hope to see you there!

Facebook page: Findlay Air Rally