Thread: Bush Caddy R80 Project for sale

Bush Caddy R80 Project for sale

Bush Caddy R80 project for sale. Includes fuselage kit (complete) and cabin kit (partially complete). Over $15,500 worth of kits for less than half the cost. And it is partially complete with meticulous workmanship. Includes all components of the two kits, builders manual, detailed builder log with pictures, and a large table. Located in Racine, WI. EAA Chapter selling project to help keep us above water financially. Project was donated to us by a generous local builder who could not complete the project. $7,500 or best offer.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Hello, I am interested in your Bush Caddy. Would you kindly email me directly at doitnow(at)tpg.com.au I would loke to understand to full details of what is included in the kit and what work has been completer. Kind regards, Bruce

Hi if your kit is still available you can reach me at gchiang@trebnet.com

Hi if your kit is still available you can reach me at gchiang@trebnet.com

greg
    Quote Originally Posted by N184EW View Post
    Bush Caddy R80 project for sale. Includes fuselage kit (complete) and cabin kit (partially complete). Over $15,500 worth of kits for less than half the cost. And it is partially complete with meticulous workmanship. Includes all components of the two kits, builders manual, detailed builder log with pictures, and a large table. Located in Racine, WI. EAA Chapter selling project to help keep us above water financially. Project was donated to us by a generous local builder who could not complete the project. $7,500 or best offer.