Great video - I have Neil Williams book on my Desk! I did take about 5 hours of professional instruction though! And since then I've learned all I can with my current AC and plan to also attend IAC competition near me soon. Some great words from an obvioulsy wise pilot who knows his stuff! Would love to see him in an airshow or at a competition. And be honored to have a chance to be instructed or fly with him. Glad I watched this. Some day I hope also to be as good as you are. I'm only starting out at this point with my RV4 - my 4th plane. Looks like you have or had a Cap232. I'm also into the models - just finished a 30cc size Extra 260 - would love to have a real one. Name:  my RV_4 - landing.jpg
Views: 1354
Size:  87.1 KB Here's me in my RV4 - copa for kid's day - same as the young eagles program through AOPA. I think the RV4 is a half decent plane to get started - I first learned in a citabria - it's slightly faster and more capable then that plane but not by much. Some would arugue the citabria is a better plane probalby. personally I like being able to get 1000' of verticle - which mine is capable of. and being able to go 200mph. if I want to. does nice looks and rolls spins nice - excellent recovery - etc... just don't have inverted fuel unfortunatly!! so I have to watch my G's stay in the postive. I'm definetly ready to move up to something better soon.