Hey everyone!

Im new here, and new to the world of flying, so im gonna introduce myself for a bit.

My name is Ryan Turiak, Highschool Senior, minuimun wage paying job as a cashier.

Flying is my dream, always has been, always will be. I remember when I was young, I would look up at every plane that passed over head amazed at the ability to fly through the air.

now many years later.. I've started flight lessons, with my local instructor at Woodward Field (KCDN) in Camden, South Carolina.

This is really a dream come true, flying is my passion, and its what I plan to include for my future ocupation. I have flowen with my neighbor (Privot pilot) and with a few other pilots at my local EAA chapter 1132. I have realised finaly that I can start lessons, and fly by my self! Again, I get paid minuimum wage, and all of my paychecks go straight to flight lessons, but its worth it more then anything else. I have never wanted something more then the freedom of flight.

I have been training in a Aeronica Champ, and currently have 2 hours of flight training. I believe I have progressed alot from where I started, and plan to recieve my sports pilot certification by the end of the summer!

Im going to update this thread constantly as I progress and move along in my lessons, ground school, check flight, and more!

Thanks for reading, and nice meeting everyone,