For seven years my FBO has filled my six red gasoline containers for a total of 30 gal per visit transported in my pickup. I then transfer it to my Safari helo as I need it. Five days ago I was told they would only pump directly into the helo in the future. That creates potentially dangerous situations for me, incredible inconvenience and real loss of services for the non-profits and public agencies for which I fly gratis.

I could not understand the mumblings of the FBO owner over the phone when I aked for a clarification.

I've been six years straight to Oshkosh, won silver Lindy in '06, and always refueled by Basler into the five gallon containers transported there by myself and fellow pilots.

Oshkosh is run by the book.

There's a company in NC, near Greensboro that markets a 300gallon, single axle fuel trailer which they indicate on their website to be legal for avgas.

The FBO I called that handles avgas at the Oswego Co. airport said they would not pump into a traier because it is a violation of the FAR's.

Basler, at Oshkosh, filled the 100 gal trailer many times during Airventure '11 from which I was refueled.

I need help finding out what the FAR's say about avgas dispensing into containers and trailers and the transporting of it thereafter.