I posted this question as part of my first introduction post in these forums but had no replies. I've copied it across here. Maybe someone can answer my question for me.

: and before any of them and the reason I'm posting here today I was building a Chris Tena/Bill Johnson Mini Coupe.

I was the first and as far as I was ever able to establish the only Aussie to be building a Mini coupe.. I used to communicate with Bill (Johnson) by mail (no internet back then) and once as a special treat I phoned him in Hillsboro Oregon.

I was going to install a new Revmaster 2100D engine which I'd purchased, had all the instruments, the fueslage and tail section were completed and it was on it's undercarriage but sadly I never got to complete it and sold it. For many years was out of aviation entirely. That was a long time ago and to this day I've never seen nor heard of my Mini Coupe again nor known of any others that got built over here.

Feeling nostalgic I thought I'd join up with the EAA forums for some chat and reminiscing but especially to ask what became of the MiniCoupe and Bill and Jerry Johnson, did they go onto bigger and better things or fall into history? Are there many Minicoupes (of Bills original design) flying.

I'd be really interested to know what became of Bill and his design.

Thanks,
Mike